Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_1_] Nancy Young[_1_] is offline

Default Thank you Dee!! Pastrami

"limey" > wrote

> "Nancy Young" wrote in message
>> Man, I just couldn't wait to have pastrami sandwiches with
>> the Carnegie Deli meat from Costco.

> Where in Costco did you find it, Nancy? Is it in the refrigerated cases?
> I looked in their regular deli section (kept beside the meats) but it
> wasn't there.

It was in the case where they had the kielbasa, like that? It's in
a box, on the darker side, with a Carnegie Deli neon sign on the
upper left corner, on the bottom it says Kirkland. Inside the box
are two pouches.

Hope that helps. That's how I remember it, I threw out the box.

nancy