Posted to alt.food.wine
Daisy

Default Sauvignon blanc

Please tell me what is sauv.blanc called in France? I drink this
nectar most of the time, and as I live in New Zealand I can buy it at
variously from $12-18 for a good medium range sauv.blanc. If I want
to go higher I can pay heaps more.

I just bought a case of Saints Marlborough Sauv.Blanc for nz$120. It
was on special at a supermarket. This is just SO cheap for such a
splendid wine.

Really special sauv.blancs exported to the US are Sacred Hill and
Cloudy Bay. You will pay for these in the US I know. But come to NZ
and I can provide you with wines like this just as good for half the
price.

Cheers

Daisy

Carthage demands an explanation for this insolence!