Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Falafel

"Anon" > wrote:

>I've had it in restaurants as gyros. It is very tasty. Can it be bought
>already mixed so I could cook it at home? Too many ingredients for me to
>make.
>
>Anon

We really enjoy falafel, particularly the ones that used to be made in
a local shop called The Sultan Market. Don't know why they stopped
making them but, they still make a fantastic shwarma.
So, we bought some falafel mix (just add water) at a large bulk food
chain in Canada called The Bulk Barn, to try making our own.
It was gross. Inedible.
Definitely going to try Andrea 2's recipe, probably this week-end.

Ross.
To email, remove the "obvious" from my address.