Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
acw

Default Earl Grey

ostaz wrote:
> "Piculet" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
>>Try Jacksons Earl Grey. The bergamot is VERY subtle in this blend. It
>>is available as loose leaf tea and as tea bags.
>>
>>I know what you mean about the bergamot being overpowering in many
>>blends. It's why I won't drink any Earl Grey that isn't made by a
>>British company.

> Persian tea has a lot of either bergamot or cardamon in it..

At Christmas time I was given a 90g tin of 'Original Hotel
Sacher Tee', "a composition of choice Darjeeling teas, a hint of
Earl Grey, and jasmine blossoms". This has only a little Bergamot -
much milder than Jacksons. Anyone know of a bulk supplier of
something similar, in the US or Canada ? (The Hotel Sacher is in Vienna,
Austria)

Anne