Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Trix

Default Thanks for everything, Carl, but...

I got the SF starter from Ed Wood. I also think that my breads aren't
as sour as I'd like. The starter is working well. I've played around
with French, rye, wheat, white.
I did get a few of other starters from him but don't really want to
start them yet...not want to keep worrying about keeping them active,
not to mention filling my fridge with too many jars. I did dry active
SF starter and put it in a jar, just in case.