Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jude

Default What to put on the side?

I'm not findinf a lot of inspiration for dinner tonight. I'm in the
mood for a nic thick hot soup, so I'm going to do split pea with
homemade croutons on top. I'm tired of the sup/salad combo; we've had
several big yummy salads this week. What should I serve alongside? (no
mean please) I was thinking of maybe some kind of fruit salad, but of
course bieng winter the options are limited. The apples this week were
all soft and icky, othersie I'd be thinking about Waldorf Salad.

Maybe some kind of barley pilaf with stock and nuts would go well. Hm
Help me out here!