Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.skeptic,alt.food.vegan,uk.business.agriculture
Oz

Default Coming Soon to a Paddy Near You: Frankenrice !

David Hare-Scott > writes

of rik

>You accuse others of
>taking a religous attitude while displaying exactly that yourself.
>Regardless of how much you might (or might not) know it's just too tedious
>to try to have a conversation with you. End

you implied that I was rik, which could hardly be further from the
truth. In fact I have rik killfiled for the reasons you give.

Given that I spent some time getting lengthy references for you it would
be very impolite to simply ignore them without a reply.

You can confirm oz is not rik by asking where I am known (eg ukba,
sciag).

--
Oz

Use functions].
BTOPENWORLD address has ceased. DEMON address has ceased.