Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food,rec.food.veg
Rob

Default I would like to convert from meat-eating diet to vegetarian. Anyone know of any good books, cookbooks?

>They also stone people to death. Does that mean it's ok?

Nope, but I don't believe the bible to be the be all and end all for
morals.

I agree that the conditions are deplorable for animals living on these
big factory farms. I don't think any living creature should have to
live in that type of environment. Fortunately, where I live, we don't
seem to have any these large factory farms.Having said that, I see no
problem with meat-eating. Humans have been eating meat throughout our
evolution. Vegetarianism is unnatural for our species. It is far easier
to get all the essential nutrients from a diet that includes meat and
fish than from one that does not.

Rob