Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals
SlipperySlope

Default two PETA employees charged with 31 felony counts of animal cruelty

Karen Winter lied:

> SlipperySlope wrote:
>
> Karen Winter lied:
> [...]
>
> I don't really mind you calling me by a wrong name.

Interesting as well, Karen, that although you claim
it's a false name and that you don't mind my referring
to you by it, it apparently bothered you enough that
you *removed* all the references to it and restored one
of them to your silly, juvenile pseudonyn.

You are always such a terrible liar, Karen - yet you
never stop trying.