Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals
Glorfindel

Default two PETA employees charged with 31 felony counts of animal cruelty

SlipperySlope wrote:

Glorfindel wrote:

>> He was the one who mentioned it first.

> No, you mentioned it first

That is false. In a post on 1/18 at 7:54, Wesley wrote:

"Volunteers were convicted of smothering puppies in Virginia."

to which I responded:

"I don't believe it."

And indeed no one has presented any evidence Wesley's claim was true.

Google it yourself, if you like.

I don't really mind you calling me by a wrong name. It offers
me a bit of protection. But if you do not stop posting false
claims about what others have posted here, I will be forced to
killfile you.