Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food,rec.food.veg
Beach Runner

Default I would like to convert from meat-eating diet to vegetarian.Anyone know of any good books, cookbooks?

Vicky Conlan wrote:
> According to >:
>
>>OOh please, being a veg is a preference, NOT a cause!
>>And in the Xtian Bible they eat meat and so its not a MORALS thing!

Throughout the Bible, there are many references to kindness to animals.
But causes are not limited to your one book. Tibet is not in the Bible,
nor is the use or children slave/solders in Africa. To take up the
causes are valid.

And then there is of course the Stewards of the Earth.

Animal factories are not a preference, they are hell holes.