Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gabby

Default Rubbermaid lids get sticky

"MoM" > wrote in message
. ..

> I would go to Tupperware before tossing them. I was under the impression
> they are guaranteed for life for anything except misuse.

I was a consultant for 13 years and I worked for a distributorship for 2 so
let me assure you that most Tupperware items are guaranteed not to 'chip,
crack, break or peel' -- some are only guaranteed free from manufacturing
defects for 3 months. Those are the only things that a consultant can give
you a replacement for, otherwise the cost comes out of her/his pocket.

Am still not sure whether the OP has Rubbermaid or Tupperware.

Gabby