Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Part_Time_Troll

Default does anyone else identify with this?

"Dave" > in oups.com:

>> Eating meat substitutes like the following:
>>
>> Worthington Meatless Chicken, Turkey, Ham, Vegetarian Hot Dogs
>> and Prosage Patties
>>
>> Lightlife Chicken Nuggets and Chicken Patties
>>
>> Boca Meatless Chick'n and Breakfast Patties
>>
>> Quorn Meat-Free Patties, Nuggets and Cutlets
>>
>> Morningstar Farms Garden Veggie Patties, Chick Patties,
>> Chik'n Nuggets, Corn Dogs
>>
>> contributes to cds associated with raising chickens, plus those
>> associated with the veggies in the products, plus it contributes to
>> the battery method of raising hens

> Presumably the poster you are replying to would not eat the
> products on those grounds.

i doubt many established v's eat any of those very often. i've had some of those boca things about 5 to 8 times in my whole life
(prepared/given to me by a nonveggie). i've been veggie since the early 80's

--
only a god with a sense of cruel irony would wait until the religiots were behind the door before passing out (i.e., distributing :-)
) the brains.