Posted to rec.food.baking
Bob (this one)

Default ego decorating questions

chembake wrote:

> Bob, I just realize now that your are shallow person......Its a waste
> of time explaining the essence of my message to a person consumed by
> egotism...

<LOL> Oh, the essence of your message was very clear. And very tiny. AND
very self-serving.

> I leave it to you to digest its meaning....and how to interpret it
> according according to the finite level of your understanding<grin>..

Your minuscule message requires not so much digestion as knee slapping
laughter. The sheer, ignorant superficiality of what you've posted here
in the past few days explains all that anyone needs to know about you.
Unfortunately.

It's terribly sad that you have so little going for yourself that this
is what you end up doing. First, you demean pretty much everybody who
doesn't march lockstep with you. Then you demean books, the ongoing
progress in what you say is your professional field. Then you talk crap
food science oversimplifying a complex issue by attributing it all to
water activity.

Your nastiness punctuated by your <grin> is still nastiness. You're not
interested in dialogue; you only want to read your words. Pity...

Pastorio