Posted to alt.food.vegan
Autymn D. C.

Default High School Opens Vegetarian Lunch Line

Steve wrote:
> Autymn D. C. wrote:
> > What a big fat lige. Those unhealthy foods are unhealthy because they
> > fry those in the so-called healthier /vegetable/ oils that are akin to
> > the starches they came from. Fattier fat, like from tropical fruits or
> > any ol' meat, is better: "The Truth about Saturated Fat",
> > <http://www.mercola.com/2002/aug/17/saturated_fat1.htm>.

> Dr. Merocola is considered pretty much to be a quack.

You have reading and writing problems. Not only do you not back up
this "finding" against this [imaginary] person, you couldn't even tell
that the article was written by two women and taken from a book. It
must be your smartfree diet that gives you brainfarts.

> If anyone is interested in real health information read the book called
> "The China Study".
>
> It is about the largest and most scientific nutrition study in history.
> It was was conducted by one of the top scientists in the world, an
> omni, and guess what?

> He concluded that people who eat less animal foods have less disease.

how large? Why don't you give me the details of preparation that pearl
never gave? Does the study confute, or even refute, the worldwide
survey and the effects of different fats in the article?

-Aut