Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

Default Challenge: can you do better than the Goos?

****wit David Harrison lied:

He NEVER does, and you know it, ****wit.

> >and you know it.
> >
> >> and you do it ESPECIALLY
> >> when you lie about it having no consideration for quality of life.

> >> *IF!* (retard)

> >> Had a life which was a positive experience.

> >The ground nesting birds that were destroyed harvesting your grain
> >probably had lives that were a positive experience. Should they
> >also thank you for eating the grain?

> They were not deliberately provided with life as livestock are.

Indirectly, ****wit, they were. The decision to grow the grain was
deliberate, and that "caused" the birds to nest there and have their
broods.

As usual, stupid ****wit, you're evading the real question: WHY are
you so obsessed with livestock, in particular, continuing to exist?
Why do you think we can't see that you are concerned with YOUR welfare,
not theirs? We DO see it, ****wit. You don't fool anyone, not even
your own stupid shitty self.