Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Steve Hay

Default Earl Grey

Pat wrote:
> Funny you should say this, because for the past few days I've been
> thinking about trying Earl Grey iced. Last night I decided to make
> some and let it steep in the fridge overnight. I was afraid the
> bergamot would be overpowering in a cold beverage, so I made a mixture
> of half PG Tips and half Twinings Earl Grey. This proved to be a wise

It might have tasted better if the Bergamot was very subtle. The stuff
at this restaurant was not so good. I do like the flavoring of the iced
tea at Cheesecake Factory, which is apparently some kind of mango. Its
not sweet like most flavors and you can still taste the tea. Let me
know if you find a good balance and I'll try it too.

Steve