Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food,rec.food.veg
Preesi

Default I would like to convert from meat-eating diet to vegetarian. Anyone know of any good books, cookbooks?

Beach Runner wrote:

> Hate filled posting.
> Causes are doing what one believes in for moral reasons. Animal
> factories, nothing like traditional farming are horrendous. You have
> no compassion, then something is wrong with you.

If you dont wanna eat meat, dont eat it. but dont call it a cause!

> And no evidence that Soy is bad for human consumption have ever been
> produced. There are extensive overdoes animal studies and theories but
> not one study. On the other hand soy has been used safely by people
> for thousands of years.

Why is SOY not a GRAS food?
Of ALLLLLLL the food additives in the USA, why is SOY the only one that
hasnt been given GRAS status by the FDA?

Number 2 male genital abnormalities have been shown to occur in baby
rats and mice whose Mothers have eaten soy!
http://www.altpenis.com/penis_news/2...runc_sys.shtml
If you want scary, Asian men have the smallest cock size on the planet.
They eat alot of SOY! This reverses itself in AMERICAN born Asian men!

I ate alot of Soy during the Nutrisystem Nourishe plan and my period got
WAAAYYY ****ed up.

Im not HATING on Vegetarians at all, just giving you a heads up!

I love Tofu, and TVP but ILL NEVER eat them ever again as they are
dangerous.

--
preesi
~~~~~~~~~