Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food,rec.food.veg
Beach Runner

Default I would like to convert from meat-eating diet to vegetarian.Anyone know of any good books, cookbooks?

Preesi wrote:
> Beach Runner wrote:
>
>>Scented Nectar wrote:
>>

> wrote in message
groups.com...

>>>As far as cookbooks, my site
>>>listed below has links to over
>>>700 free veg recipe websites.
>>>

>>While there are people on this group that will attack you, read Dr.
>>Dean Ornish and recognize you don't need meat. It will generally
>>improve your attery health, reduce prostate cancer, and bowel cancer.
>>You will consume less pesticides. Food will cost less.

> Less Pesticides?
> Id say MORE!
>

>>Soon a few people will write nasty notes after this, but I wish you
>>the best of luck. Some good Yahoo Groups are Vegan Friends, or Vegan
>>Weightlifers. I especially enjoy all the scientific studies on Vegan
>>Weightlifters.
>>
>>I greatly admire Scented Nector for staying with the cause.

> "Cause?"
> Why does it ALWAYS have to be a CAUSE!
>
> BTW SOY is harmful for men

Hate filled posting.
Causes are doing what one believes in for moral reasons. Animal
factories, nothing like traditional farming are horrendous. You have no
compassion, then something is wrong with you.

And no evidence that Soy is bad for human consumption have ever been
produced. There are extensive overdoes animal studies and theories but
not one study. On the other hand soy has been used safely by people for
thousands of years.