Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals
John Wesley

Default If I Had $40 Million

In article >, says...
> Ron wrote:

Yeah PETA was picking up puppies for people in Virginia last year and
instead of saving them smothered them and put them in a dumpster. They
were caught by local police and it made the local paper. Never made
National News. They don't really want to save pet type animals. They
just use the money for other things. I'd give to the ASPCA if it were
me. I used to have a copy of the article if I can find it I'll post it.

I wouldn't give PETA my surplus dog poop.