Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove

Default Flax Seed Recipes

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> I am new to this newsgroup and don't know he protocol . I joined to be
> able to read Peter's recipes. I am lookin gof rsoem recipes using flax
> seed (ground by me as I use it) in dishes like pancakes, muffins, etc. I
> don't wxpcet that it woudl replace all of the flour, but woudl reduce the
> carb load and provide the nutritional benefits of the flax seed. Any help
> woudl be appreciated.

When I use it, I use it to replace the eggs and/or fat. Not flour. It
seems to work best in things that would normally have a nutty taste. I
don't have any actual recipes. I was using it for things I bake for Angela
since she can't have eggs. However, due to the laxative effect, it is
something I can't use very often.

--
See my webpage: