Posted to rec.food.baking

Default cake decorating questions

I would add following as much as possible HACCP even when you don't
have the health dept looking at you. Although I seem to have been
blessed with an iron stomach many are not. At particular risk are folks
with compromised immune systems. It has disappeared from the news but
HIV is very much continuing to spread and a large number of people have
hepititis C. I have a friend with Lupus and another who had an organ
transplant and several who are on chemo. Many times these conditions
are unknow to others so it's helpful to me to try to assume someone in
a group I'm providing food for may have a compromised immune system and
act accordingly.
-Marylouise