Posted to alt.food.wine
graham

Default TN St Estephe SFWS tasting

"John Taverner" > wrote in message
.uk...

> "DaleW" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Was the Cazin the Cuvee Renaissance (kind of demi-sec) or Vendanges
>> Manuelles (dry)? I like both (but then, I like acidity more than
>>

> Dale
> Twas the Vendages Manuelles
>
> no wonder you like the acidity. Would you concur that this wine would very
> suitable with Far East food?
>
> JT

John:
Dame de Montrose 96 that you described in your tasting notes. I bought
a bottle of this recently and was told it was ready to drink but would
improve. All that I've read of this wine is that I should leave it for a
couple of years or so. What is your opinion?

I also bought a 2001 Tourelles de Longueville at the same time and with the
same comments. I would have thought it a bit early for this vintage. Have
you tried this one yet?

Graham