Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Sherry

Default Prune Juice?

"L, not -L" > wrote in
m:

<snip>
> If your goal is to drink the juice for its reputed laxative
> benefits, you might want to look into Metamucil sugar-free.

I got tired of that icky gunk from the fiber drinks. I started using
Citrucel caplets (actually switched to the generic when they became
available). No problem when I travel, convenient to use and doesn't
cause the cramping that psyllium fiber does. No sugar in them, at
least not in the generic brand I use.

Just make sure you take them with plenty of water - you *don't* want to
get one stuck in your throat and the water is needed for them to be
effective.

Sherry