Posted to rec.food.veg,rec.food.veg,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.food.vegan
D.E.

Default Guidance for Transition to Vegan

"Rob" > schreef in bericht
oups.com...
> Yes, I have a good site. It is http://www.beyondveg.com/
>
> Amust read before considering veganism or vegetarianism, for that
> matter.
>
> Rob

What a bunch of bull, I haven`t lost weight, actually I have gone fatter.
I have no cholesterol problems, actually my blood is A okay.Even as I am
pretty much overweight, the doctor was amazed. ;o)
Yes, I have high bloodpressure, but that is a family affliction, so more
genetically a problem. (and a small amount of medication resolved that,
an even smaller amount then I should have taken considering my weight.
Again the doctor was amazed ;o) )

So please stop using the hippie story, they have moved on and a lot
of vegetarians weren`t born in that era.
I even was a Vegan for about 2.5 years, but I am a milk addict (No joke
;o) )
(only nonfat milk) allthough I don`t drink a lot of it I need some everyday
or
I get grouchy.(and a grizzly is nice compared to me then ;o) )
But a Vegetarian diet, no problem with that, it worked out fine.