Old 09-01-2006, 10:26 AM posted to alt.food.vegan
nemo

Default Vegan in Nashville that is threatening to eat a bucket of KFC

wrote in message
oups.com...
We have a vegan guy here in Nashville that is threatening to eat a
bucket of KFC chicken on Valentine's day if people vote for it. You
also can vote to not eat the chicken. I think his website is
kentuckyfriedvegan.com. What do you think of that? I'm not in favor of
the stunt, but I thought it was funny.

LOL!!

Your right. It links to http://blog.myspace.com/chris_heredia

He'll die of rancid cooking fat poisoning!

And has he seen the film clip of KFC slaughtermen letting chickens loose so
they could have fun stamping on them??

It was on Channel 4 in the UK and was enough to put even the most avid and
moronic junk food enthusiast off KFC for life!