Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default The arrow sticking out of Yang's heart.

"Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:

> Ah, YHWH, the original eugenicist
>
> http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/lev/21.html#16
>
> 21:16 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
> 21:17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their
> generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the
> bread of his God.
> 21:18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not
> approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any
> thing superfluous,
> 21:19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
> 21:20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or
> be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
> 21:21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall
> come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fi he hath a
> blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
> 21:22 He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of
> the holy.
> 21:23 Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the
> altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries:
> for I the LORD do sanctify them.

This is not eugenics but the LORD specifying how to determine who HE has
not chosen to serve in the sanctuaries.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/12/06) from 6 to 7 pm
EST:

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew