Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Lewis Perin

Default context [was:"Google Groups complaint]

"Blair P. Houghton" > writes:

> >I wonder if I could ask you to include a contextualizing snippet of
> >the old post

> I'd prefer not to have to do so in every case.
>
> Track back on the thread (you do have a threaded newsreader, don't
> you? I mean, *gosh*, it's 2006 already) and you'll see plainly what
> I'm responding to.

Let's think of it in terms of economics. There's only one of you, and
on the other side we have the (possibly dwindling) multitude of your
readers. You could do the work yourself, or *each* of your readers
could do it. Which way is more efficient?

>Though if it were relevant, I'd include it.

You appear to be a recent convert to Contextualism, brother, but we
welcome all reformed sinners.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /