Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Blair P. Houghton

Default Google Groups complaint (was Earl Grey)

I actually saw one lost last week; there was an error message,
and I clicked the back button, and the edit was gone.

I've since discovered that if I'd clicked the "Reply" widget it
would have reopened the edit box, and my text would probably
still be in there (Firefox is stickier than IE for edit-box contents,
so YMMV).

Given that Google's not a high-reliability system (reliability may
be a forethought to some google coders, but I'm not expecting
them to have done a FMEA on it nor to be standardized as to
their diligence) I'll just have to take care to preserve content
myself.

--Blair
"ctrl-A ctrl-C tab tab tab enter"