Posted to rec.food.cooking
Chris

Default Today's Breakfast

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
>A big bowl of pinhead oatmeal with toasted walnuts and sliced bananas,
>dusted
> with brown sugar. A couple of slices of bacon on the side. Hearty stuff!
>
> What did you have?

I had a bowl of raisin bran mixed with granola, topped w/ skim milk. Very
filling. I was worried that I wouldn't be hungry for my early lunch date w/
my husband today...but fortunately, I was. He had been given a gift
certificate to a sushi buffet place (Todai, which I believe is a chain. We
feasted on several kinds of sushi (though I don't eat the uncooked kind) and
really delicious salads. There was a hot food bar, but it didn't interest
me as much as the cold stuff.

Chris