Old 05-01-2006, 06:46 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
King's Crown

Default Today's Breakfast

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
A big bowl of pinhead oatmeal with toasted walnuts and sliced bananas,
dusted
with brown sugar. A couple of slices of bacon on the side. Hearty stuff!

What did you have?

--
Wayne Boatwright **

A leftover Latka and some leftover Kasha Varniska. Had a late Chanukah
night at my house due to us all having the flu over the holidays. My Jewish
friend says she doesn't get treated to such good food by her own family. I
love hearing that every year and the kids and I really enjoy celebrating her
way.

Lynne