Posted to rec.food.cooking
King's Crown

Default Today's Breakfast

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
>A big bowl of pinhead oatmeal with toasted walnuts and sliced bananas,
>dusted
> with brown sugar. A couple of slices of bacon on the side. Hearty stuff!
>
> What did you have?
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright *¿*
> And if we enter a room full of manure, may we believe in the pony.

A leftover Latka and some leftover Kasha Varniska. Had a late Chanukah
night at my house due to us all having the flu over the holidays. My Jewish
friend says she doesn't get treated to such good food by her own family. I
love hearing that every year and the kids and I really enjoy celebrating her
way.

Lynne