Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Bad Boy

Hi Rich, Julie is right... sugar is carbs, by definiton. For other reasons,
related to hunger pangs, I choose to avoid artificial sweeteners, as well
You might also wish to be mindful of the potential problems with aspertame
which is contained in many, if not most, diet drinks.

Julie is among those regarded as very knowledgeable about these matters in
our group, and I urge you to listen to her advice. Also, you will find many
others to be especially helpful. Among them are Quentin, Kate, Jennifer,
AlanS, Loretta, and many others whom you will surely recognize more and
more, as you read their contributions. And, remember, for the most part, we
are in the same boat as you. We are diabetics who are simply trying to
puzzle out this disease and maybe help others similarly situated, in the
process.

Will, T2