PENMART01

Default First time roast chicken (kind of long)

>"The Rick & Cyndi Cartoon Show" adds:
>
>"Katra" wrote:
>PENMART01) wrote:
>: >Katra says:
>: > >"Ray" wrote:
>: > >
>: > >>Made a roast chicken for the first time today. The bird I had was 6

pounds.

http://www.perdue.com/athome/product/chxwhole.asp
>:
>: Only if you like dried out, overcooked crap for a meal.

idiot

>Or... just one hour in the Rotisserie... !

No phreakin' way... rotisserie cooking is slower... will require a minimum of
twice the time. That thingie sold on TV aint a true rotisserie, it's a closed
oven with a rotating spit, true rotisserie cooking requires an open spit with
radiant heat from one side only. You ain't gonna dry roast a 6 pound chicken
in one hour regardless how anyway.... yoose prolly never seen a 6 pound
chicken, not those scrawny 1 1/2 lb pigeons you bring home from the fast food
take out.

AND TRIM THE PLUCKIN'
ATTRIBUTIONS, I'M GETTIN' PLUCKIN' TIRED OF DO'IN THE WORK FOR YOOSE *NEWBIE
SLOBS*... I DON'T CARE HOW LONG YOOSE BEEN POSTIN', YOU DON'T TRIM THE TRASH
YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A NEWBIE.

Ignorant lazy *******s.... cook like ya post... eat shit!

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon