Posted to rec.food.veg,rec.food.veg,alt.food.vegan
Steve

Default Guidance for Transition to Vegan

popo wrote:
> Can anyone suggest a Website that can get me started.
>
> I have tthe two following. I would hate to follow the info and end up
> vitamin dificient or ill.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...sDrGreger.html
>
> http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...nDrGreger.html

Those are my sites. I would say read each of the brief articles on the
parent url ( see my sig ).

The vegan diet is not a dangerous diet, in fact quite the reverse. It
is probably more safe and nutritionally complete than the standard
american diet.

You just need to know 2-3 things.

These are also good starter sites:
http://www.tryveg.com
http://www.veganhealth.org
http://www.veganoutreach.org/starterpack

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"