Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W.M.McKee

Default Bad Boy

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 00:59:35 GMT, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Rich" > wrote in message
>news
>> It is the second year if my condition, and I had two drinks last night.

>Rum
>> boy did it kick my numbers up this morring. 244 I took a second pill

>this
>> morring I hope to be down by Supper.

>Rum should make your BG go down, if anything. Did you mix it with something
>sweet? Eat something you don't normally eat? And what of this pill? It's
>not smart to take more of your meds than prescribed. This can cause a hypo.

Did you have buns with the hot dogs? Anything made with wheat flour,
especially white flour, will drive the BG up... Also, pretzels are
usually bad, for the same reason.

I usually have 1-2 martinis, or a couple of 5 oz. glasses of very dry
wine, daily, and the BG goes down, if anything, as a result.

Will, T2