Old 02-01-2006, 08:08 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Wayne Boatwright

Default Bad Boy

On Sun 01 Jan 2006 05:59:48p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Rich?

Diet Pepsi

Hotdogs and sowergrot, pretzels, Chees & Blona,

'Twas the food, not the drink.

"Jennifer" wrote in message
nk.net...
Rum and what?

Alcohol with no added mixers that contain carbs shouldn't send your BGs
upwards.

And what kind of "second pill" did you take?

Jennifer

Rich wrote:

It is the second year if my condition, and I had two drinks last
night. Rum boy did it kick my numbers up this morring. 244 I took
a second pill this morring I hope to be down by Supper.

--
Wayne Boatwright **