Posted to rec.food.baking
Cheesecake Lady

Default PS/Have any easy (yet excellent) cheesecake recipes to share?

-L:

Here is one that I make frequently for my husband. It's a chocoholics dream
come true!

9" Cheesecake

2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
3 Tbsp. melted butter

Combine both and press into 9" pie plate or springform pan.

1 8 ounce pkg cream cheese
8 ounces sour cream
8 ounces ricotta cheese
8 ounces cottage cheese

Blend all together till smooth and creamy.

8 ounces melted semi-sweet chocolate
1 cup granulated sugar

Blend into cheese mixture till combined.

8 ounces favorite chocolate chips

Mix into chocolate cheese mixture till combined
Pour all into pie plate or springform pan.
Bake at 325 degrees F for approximately 1 hour.
Center should jiggle slightly.
Turn off oven, prop door open slightly.
Leave cake in oven till room temperature.

8 ounces semisweet choc chips
1/2 cup heavy cream

Heat heavy cream in saucepan just till bubbles form.
Remove from heat.
Pour over chocolate chips, let sit for a few minutes.
Mix thoroughly, then pour over cheesecake.
Place in refrigerator overnight.

Slice, serve, eat and enjoy!!!!

Lisa (The Cheesecake Lady)
http://www.emotigear.com/LisasGourmet