Old 29-12-2005, 11:18 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Scott Dorsey

Default Instant Yak Butter

Troy Howard wrote:

Now I've seen people drink a lot of strange things.. but
I've certainly never heard of Yak Butter Tea before.... WTF?

Anyone have any insight?

But... it is SPECIAL yak butter because it is RANCID.

Good? Bad? Awesome? Disgusting? Healthy? The perfect
alternative to milk in your homemade chai? What is it??!?!

I think it's one of the nastiest things I ever put in my mouth, but I
could see how yak butter tea might not be a bad thing if you are otherwise
malnourished and living in an ungodly cold climate.
--scott