Posted to rec.food.baking
Lisa's Gourmet

Default Desperate for a Tried and True pecan praline recipe!

Sorry, but no i am not. I do want a recipe --- not for my business. I
happen to like them very much, but haven't found one that I like yet.

So, to anyone who was offended by that post, sorry.

Thought we were all here to help each other??

Besides, IF I was asking for business help, I would have stated so.

Thanks,

Lisa