Posted to alt.food.wine
Joe \Beppe\Rosenberg

Default Chateauneuf du Pape 1998

I use ta call on all dose guys....now dey zoloft in every ting. I hoid
zoloft goes good with Pord but arou here de only "Pord" youse can buy iz
Gallos. I've been invited to one dese Expo things--dey wan to do a riff on
what da French kings and odders ate with Antoinets cake, Whoops got to
goooooo.

J. Murray Fefferman
World oldest cork-dork

as channeled thru
"Emery Davis" > wrote in message
> Hi Tom,
>
> On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:46:52 GMT
> "Tom S" > wrote:
>
> ] "Emery Davis" > wrote in message
> ] ...
> []
> ] > Yes in american it is John Doe. The Brits version I can't quite
> ] > think of just now. John Blood? Doesn't quite ring true.
> ]
> ] How about John Bull?
> ]
>
> That sounds good to me!
>
> ] Actually, in America John Doe isn't much used in credit card ads

anymore.
> ] It has become very common to "rent" the names of celebrities instead -

and
> ] not just movie stars. I've seen sports figures, politicians,

astronauts,
> ] writers etc.
> ]
> ] Just a question to drag this back on topic a bit:
> ] What sort of vintage is 2003 for CdP? I see that Costco has Vieux
> ] Telegraphe on the shelf for $37US, which looks like a good price for one

of