Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Denny Wheeler

Default sub for peanut oil in turkey fryer?

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 19:44:24 -0800, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Pete C. wrote:
>
>> I recommend that you refrain from hosting people with such severe
>> multiple allergies, the risk is too great. If you must, make sure you
>> have a good personal liability "umbrella" insurance policy and a clear
>> landing area for the medivac heli.

>I have maybe 2 folks a month who will come into the store and want me to
>list all of the ingredients I use in order to rule out the potential of a
>food allergy reaction. I always tell them that I don't have time to
>accomodate their request ( I really don't).

Could you maybe print something up and have it available for such
folks? I hate to have you lose business--and I do fully grasp the
issue.

--
-denny-
"Do your thoughts call ahead or do they just arrive at your mouth unannounced?"

"It's come as you are, baby."

-over the hedge