Posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking
Katharina

Default Help needed urgently!

I googled some recipes for Mohnkuchen mit Griess in German and found one
that uses Mohnback (the German version of ready made poppyseed filling).
Yes, it would work, but I would cut way back on the sugar. The recipe I
found calls for 5 oz of cream of wheat, 1 quart of milk, 1 pound of
poppyseed filling and only about 2 Tbsp of sugar.
Katharina
. ..