Posted to alt.food.vegan,sci.med.nutrition
Steve

Default Looking for a good book on vegan nutrition

Dave wrote:
> Specifically I would like a book that provides useful and objective
> nutrition information. "Becoming Vegan" by Brenda Davis and
> "Plant Based Nutrition and Health" by Stephen Walsh look
> promising. Anyone read either?

I read the first and I would recommend it over Walsh's book. Walsh is
not a nutrition professional or a health professional of any kind.
Davis is a vegan, a registered dietitian, and she helped write the
American Dietetic Position Paper on vegetarianism. See the link in my
sig for a review of that book, plus other information you will be
interested in

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"