Posted to rec.food.cooking
Steve Y

Default Yorkshire Pudding

St Delia says 3oz flour, 3 fl oz milk, 2 fl oz water, 2 eggs, salt and
pepper. Whisk the lot together, put in hot fat and 15 mins later Robert
is your mother's brother !

I think the key secret is hot fat and cold mixture. We tend to have
better results using smaller pans lthough aesthetically I prefer the
larger ones.

Seiving flour and making hours in advance doesn't change much

Steve