Posted to alt.food.diabetic
LouisG

Default Snack Foods

"TigerLily" > wrote in :

> the "free" foods are : cabbage, lettuce, tomato
> (only 1), cucumber, zucchini, marrow (like
> spaghetti squash or eggplant), cauliflower,
> celery, rhubarb, yellow or green beans, bean
> sprouts, spinach, greens (beet greens, swiss
> chard), radishes, red or green or orange peppers,
> broccoli, brussel sprouts, asparagus, mushrooms,
> parsley, onions (1/2 cup)

I have to thank my mother for introducing me to all different types of
veggies and to urge me to at least try them once before saying i didn't
like them ,, now some 40 years later , it's coming full circle that the
things that i can have freely are the things that she urged me to try
,,,,thanks mom.