Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nicky

Default More budget gourmet (Chicken-Spinach Roulades)

"Pete Romfh" > wrote in message
> Boneless chicken breasts were on sale recently for $1.29/lb. I stocked up.
> With the spinach and a package of sun-dried tomatoes this comes out under
> $2/serving.
>
> -= Exported from BigOven =-
>
> Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Roulade
>
> Tasty, filling, low carb, and low fat.

Made these for supper tonight. Everyone loved it - even those who are
congenitally suspicious of spinach : ) My teen hasn't been eating well
following an operation last week, but she cleared her plate, put her fork
down, and asked if we can have it again next week.

Thanks!

Nicky.

--
A1c 10.5/5.6/<6 T2 DX 05/2004