Posted to co.food,co.denver.general,rec.food.restaurants,co.consumers
Richard Kaszeta

Default Bring White Castle to Denver! Sign the petition!

"J.M. Flagg" > writes:
> Of course not, lacking the experience of enjoying a slider how could
> you appreciate what a burger-delight it truly is!

Ehh? I've had plenty of White Castle sliders in my life (my
previously mentioned place in Minneapolis was right down the street
from one), as well as Krystals (just last week, actually, since I felt
guilty about hanging out in the Krystal using their wifi without
buying something). I used to go to the White Castle almost every week
during NFL season, since I could make it there and back with a bag
full of fries and mozzarella sticks for my friends before the game
started up again.

As far as the burgers, I'm underwhelmed. They're okay, but nothing
worth getting worked up about.

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich