Posted to alt.food.diabetic
TigerLily

Default More budget gourmet (Chicken-Spinach Roulades)

LOL
Kate has her partner.......... Kate is trying to
get a house reno adding an office/dining room to
the house.............

i can live with an office in my dining
room.......... and my dining room furniture will
fit around it

however, this all starts with a garage project,
then the sale of my house to do the modifications
on this house

one day, we will see this evenly and it will
happen!

kate (confirmed taken but would LOVE a walk in
cooler as well :-))
--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"Pete Romfh" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I'd have gotten a "hot flash" ... right upside

the head for something
> like that.
>
> I've got 35 years invested in the current

spouse. It would take a new
> one waaay to long to train me all over again. So

I'm staying where I'm
> at.
>
> But Kate DID say I could have my walk-in cooler.

.... Hmmm...