Posted to alt.food.diabetic
TigerLily

Default Low-Carb Oven Fried Fish

the beauty of this dish is that those who can eat
the carbs, can eat it as presented.......... i
know that i would make the fish this way for my
family, and have my fish 'nude' and enjoy a bit of
potatoes or basmati rice with the fish

your receipes are much appreciated, to the OP,
than you very much (i don't have to think 'what is
dinner tonight' it's usually posted her for me to
add to the list of 'things to cook'

we have turkey carcas coming up soon........ i'm
making it with barley rather than rice this
time..........

kate
--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"Sherry" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
> "Julie Bove" > wrote

in
> newsh8qf.11791$CL.9784@trnddc04:
>
> <snip>
> >
> > I am not a fish lover, but if I'm going to eat

that many carbs in a
> > meal, I'll have it in the form of dried beans,

potatoes, bread, etc.
> > No way would I waste it on breading!
> >

> Well, I'd skip the potatoes or bread (unless

it's a good high-fiber whole
> grain bread) and go for the beans, lentils,

barley....