Posted to co.food,co.denver.general,rec.food.restaurants,co.consumers
J.M. Flagg

Default Bring White Castle to Denver! Sign the petition!

Phin wrote:
> Thank you Uncle Sam, I couldn't have said it (or pasted it) better
> myself! According to the white castle website, all their restaurants
> are company owned or I would consider opening one myself! At least at
> the White Castle in Chicago at 5940 North Ridge Ave, there are lines of
> cars waiting to get food at 1 am! I don't recall seeing that at other
> fast food chains. Perhaps I think it is some of the better fast food
> since I grew up with it. There is nothing better than a sack of sliders
> and a side of onion rings.
>
> If the food was that bad how come they have been around since the
> 1920's? Also, you always hear stories of people driving hundreds of
> miles to eat there and there is even a movie that shows what people
> will do to eat at White Castle (no, it is not a documentary but
> lampoons the "craze").
>
> If you still don't understand the White Castle "craze" watch Harold &
> Kumar Go to White Castle:
>
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0366551/
>
> It's a funny movie regardless of your thoughts on White Castle!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phin

The Castle rocks!!!!

And don't forget the frozen food section:

http://whitecastle.com/_pages/frozen.asp

If being far from a White Castle has you close to the edge, chill out.
Head to your grocer’s freezer and pick up a box of frozen White Castle
Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers for that classic off-the-griddle taste on
the fly. Grab some frozen Onion Chips too and have a full frozen White
Castle meal!

Frozen White Castle burgers and sides are available in more than 30
states across this craving nation.

So who else even HAS or HAD a succesful frozen burger?!?